Saturday, October 6, 2007

Play It Again, Joe

[The Fifth Wave: not getting enough of them, I hope]
Written by GL

It has been a total toy announcement week. My apologies for that, yet I hope you all find it information just the same. And, in case you were wondering, it's near impossible to find these 25th Anniversary figures in Kuala Lumpur.

Moving on; just when I finished our last post on the recent 4th wave of 25th Anniversary G. I. Joe figure release, here we see the announcement of the 5th wave. Not bad.

You can order both above-mentioned waves in one go (if you've got enough dosh) as they are both currently on pre-order for the month of December 2007. So, if you feel like you've been a good boy (or girl) and would like to treat yourself to a Christmas present or two, and you're a retro fan, then these might be for you.

This wave features: a Destro variant that's probably cooler than the others (he's got a sword), a Crimson Guard, Snow Job, Sgt. Flash and a very awesome, all-black Snake Eyes variant (probably the best variant I've seen so far).

Head to Big Bad Toy Store with US$34.99 (or B$50) in your card and order now.