Sunday, September 9, 2007

Totally Centurions

[The Near-Complete Centurions Collection: cry out with joy everyone]
Written by GL

Have a gander at the above image that I found while randomly surfing for retro news.

For the collectors out there, hopefully you could use this a near-complete catalog on which to base your collecting needs.

I am a total Centurions fan, and there's not more cooler than being able to see (but unfortunately, not touch) these classic action figures again, in the glory that they were initially made with. You even get to see Doc Terror, Hacker and one of the villain bots in this image collection. Now that's rockin'.

Of course, everyone has their favorite heroes; I know for a fact that Kal-El was an Ace McCloud fan. I, on the other hand, was a total May Ray supporter. I even remember bring him into the tub during baths. I probably would, even now. Party extreme.